Yippie!!! Another award!
Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Feature the award logo/image on your post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well –> [Okoto Enigma]
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
I would like to thank Love Alchemy (https://selfreflectionhealing.wordpress.com/) for thinking of me and for nominating me. Love Alchemy writes about healing, dreaming and weaving the fabric of life. She describes her journey in overcoming pain so beautifully and inspiringly that you think- I can do this too.
It is so nice to be awarded! Thank you.
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma as a way to build connections between small bloggers. “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
Three things about Reaching the sun:
- Reaching the sun has been my journey into writing starting at scratch with no experience.
- Each blog I write helps me think clearer and understand myself better.
- I have not seen even one of my followers in real life J
Answers to questions asked:
- What did your past relationships teach you?
I learned you will be hurt, trust will be broken, promises not kept. But that’s alright, you just have to keep moving and rely on God alone. Onthe other hand there are people who stay by your side despite it all. They are the ones star dust is made of.
2.What one thing do people always misunderstand about you?
People seldom read my thoughts right, I’m good at hiding my true feelings. This leads to a lot of misunderstandings.
3. What makes you feel accomplished?
Writing a good blog post! Performing a musical piece. Seeing the smile of a child who is getting well.
4.What is your favourite song?
I have many:
Picture– Kid Rock and Shery Crow
5. Weird Question: What would you name your boat if you had one? If you already do, what did you name it?
I’ll probably never have one, we live far away from any water body. But if I had one, I’d probably name it ‘Moses’.
- What inspired you to create a blog? And what keeps you writing?
- If you could be any other person for just a day, who would that be?
- What is the best advice that you have given to anyone?
- Did you have a turning point in life? If yes, what happened, and what made you change?
- Wierd question? What is your most favourite personality trait?
Note: If this is duplication of a previous nomination for the same award, or, if you have an award free blog I apologize in advance.